<span id="w0wez"></span>
    1. <rt id="w0wez"></rt><center id="w0wez"><optgroup id="w0wez"></optgroup></center>
    2. <center id="w0wez"><optgroup id="w0wez"></optgroup></center>

      <label id="w0wez"><xmp id="w0wez">
      日韩精品亚洲不卡一区二区,久在线视频播放免费视频,天美传媒一区二区,国产高清一区二区三区视频,精品国产中文字幕在线看,日韩精品一区二区三免费,午夜精品一区二区三区成人,国产成人精品午夜在线观看
      食品伙伴網服務號
       
       
      當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 英語短文 » 正文

      上司希望你明白的二十四件事

      放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2008-04-10
      核心提示:1. Forget about excuses 不要尋找借口 Forget rare exceptions no boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time. 上司都會關心為什么分配的工作沒有完成,這很少有例外。因此及時完成工作是你的職責。 2. Don't aim for perf

          1. Forget about excuses 不要尋找借口

          Forget rare exceptions no boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.

          上司都會關心為什么分配的工作沒有完成,這很少有例外。因此及時完成工作是你的職責。

          2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求"完美"

          Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"

          及時把工作做好比做得"完美"重要得多。

          3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份內事是不夠的

          Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.

          上司看重那些不僅做份內事而且主動尋找、創造或要求更多實際工作的員工。

          4. Follow Through 自始至終完成工作

          Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.

          對分配給你的工作做到有始有終,不要等到別人特別是你的主管來提醒你。

          5. Anticipate Problems 預見到問題

          When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.

          當你的工作有賴于他人的參與時,要核對他們的計劃并確認他們理解你的要求。
        
          6. Be Resilient About Problems 堅韌樂觀地面對難題

          Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.

          發生別人無法預料到的失誤是工作生涯中常見的事情。理解這一點就是你工作職責的一部分。當問題發生時, 沒有人怪罪于你,你也不能以運氣不好作為借口。

          7. Don't Take Problems to your boss 別把問題留給你的上司

          If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.

          如果你權力有限,在去見上司以前要準備好解決問題的方案。即使你的上司可能不采納你的解決方案,也已經給他留下了這樣的印象:你是解決問題而不是收集問題的人。

          8. Attendance counts 出滿勤

          People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.

          從出勤情況可以很快看出,誰在努力工作,誰在尋找理由混日子。

          9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要難字當頭,喋喋不休

          Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".

          不要讓人見到你就覺得"又來了一個問題"。

          10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒懷恨他人

          You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.

          你不可能勝過所有的人,因此不要把每個問題都變成爭斗,這樣就會浪費你的精力,喪失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。

          11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重選擇是否"開戰"

          Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning

          捫心自問:這個問題到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你為此樹敵?我有切實的獲勝機會嗎?

          12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接與決策者打交道

          Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.

          可能與職權較小的人打交道不會使你那么緊張,但這會浪費你的時間和精力。

          13. Keep control of problems 保持對問題的掌控

          Let's say you need some special work done. Don't stop with getting approval. If the other person doesn't follow through, you're left looking inept.

          比如說你需要完成某些特殊工作,不要因為還未得到批準而停下來不做。因為如果這樣,盡管是別人不配合,你卻已給人留下無能的印象。

          14. Learn to translate boss language 學會"翻譯"上司的話語

          "If it's not too much trouble" means, "Do it, and the sooner the better".

          "如果這不是太麻煩的話"的意思是"做吧,而且越快越好"。

          15. Learn what other people in the company are doing 了解公司的其他人在做什么

          What were last year's big triumphs and failures?

          去年公司主要的成功和不足是什么?

          How does your job' intertwine with all this? 

          你在這中間起到什么樣的作用?

          Then you'll understand when, how and where to press for your goals.

          然后你將明白何時、何地及如何去追求你的目標。
             
          16.Get along with your co-workers 與你的同事和睦相處

          Internal battles mean less production. To your boss, if you're involved, you're automatically wrong.

          內斗意味著減產。對你的上司來說,如果你卷入內斗就已經錯了。

          17.Protect the company's reputation 保護公司的名譽

          Never discuss company business and people where strangers can overhear。 Even in private, be reticent.

          不要在有陌生人能夠無意中聽到的場合談論公司的事務和人員,即使在私下也不應當說。

          18.Let others win sometimes 有時候要讓別人勝出

          "Sounds like a good idea. We'll do it that way". If you don't, people will resent you.

          "這主意聽起來不錯。我們就這么做吧。"否則人們會討厭你。

          19.Learn Timing 學會選擇時機

          Develop the patience to wait for an appropriate occasion.

          培養你的耐心,等待一個適當時機的到來。

          20.Don't Lie 不要撒謊

          Lying will make problems worse. If you're caught in a lie, you lose your credibility.

          謊言會使問題變得更糟。如果你的謊言被拆穿,你將失去你的誠信。

          21.Read your industry's publications 閱讀本行業的書刊

          Indicating you haven't the time or money to read will shock your bosses. To them, your lack of interest indicates no real career goals. Or worse, they may think that you are ignorant of important professional news.

          假如你聲稱沒有時間或沒錢閱讀本行業的書刊,會讓你的上司感到震驚。對他們來說,你缺乏興趣表明你沒有真正的職業目標。或更糟的是,他們可能會認為你對重要的專業新信息一無所知。
       
          22.Get to know your peers 了解你的同行

          Be active in one or more professional/trade organizations. The contacts you make and information you glean aid you on a personal level whenever you change jobs, while improving your current status.

          積極參與一個或更多的專業/行業團體。不管你什么時候為改善你現有狀況而跳槽,你建立的聯系和收集的信息都會有助于你提高自身水平。

          23.Never assume other people are operating from your standards

          永遠不要假設別人在按你的標準做事

          When you find yourself thinking"I never would have expected such behaviour from her", you know you've made the mistake of projecting your outlook on to others' behaviour.

          當你發現你自己在想"我決不會料到她會有這種行為"時,你要知道,你己經犯了一個錯誤, 就是把自己的想法套在了別人的行為上。

          24.Use Commonsense運用常識和判斷力
       
      更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
       
      關鍵詞: 上司 明白
      [ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
      分享:

       

       
      推薦圖文
      推薦專業英語
      點擊排行
       
       
      Processed in 0.163 second(s), 17 queries, Memory 0.92 M
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人久久精品不卡| 九九热在线视频中文字幕| 久久国产劲爆∧v内射| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 国产欧美专区在线观看| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 欧美日韩精品suv| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 人妻丰满av无码中文字幕| 亚洲中久无码永久在线观看软件| 久久厕所精品国产精品亚洲| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| 色av专区无码影音先锋| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区麻豆| 午夜福利激情一区二区三区| 青青青青国产免费线在线观看| 精品一二三四区在线观看| 国产一区一一区高清不卡| 国产黄色一级片在线观看| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看一区二区 | 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 国产又黄又湿又刺激网站| av毛片无码中文字幕不卡| 亚洲国产中文欧美在线人成大黄瓜 | 无码精品、日韩专区| 怡红院美国分院一区二区| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 日本一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 黄色三级网站免费| 亚洲Av激情网五月天| 国产内射一区亚洲| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综合| 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 国产精品久久久久久久伊一| 日韩 另类 综合 自拍 亚洲|